Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your fees ONE-TIME fees or reoccurring?
ALL OF OUR FEES ARE ONE-TIME fees.
- What states do you provide services in?
We can provide co-signers for people in all 50 states.
- Do you have a list of properties that you work with?
NO. We work directly with people NOT with properties, properties refer our services to their potential tenants but we do not exclusively work with any in particular
- How does this work?First, you have to have already applied to a property and been conditionally approved, the condition being that you provide a co-signer. At that point our service facilitates connecting you with one of our qualified co-signers. Once approved with one of our co-signers, that is when the one-time fee is due.
- When is the Fee Due?Our One-Time fee is due the day that the property approves you with our co-signer. Once the fee is paid the lease will be executed. We do not have any upfront fees. Fees are due after you are approved with our co-signer. This will occur before your lease is executed.
- Does your company co-sign as a business?No, There is no such way to co-sign as a business, we are a network that connects people who need co-signers with qualified individuals who are willing to co-sign for a fee.
- Does your company Provide Co-Signers for Student Loans, Cars or Property Purchases?No, We only provide Co-Signers for Rental Properties.
- Does your company have any applications for us to fill out?No, there is no application to fill out for our service, you must only apply to the property directly.
Apartment Co-signer Program
Our job at Co-Signing.com is to get you approved! By being your personal guarantor, our Apartment Co-Signer Program will help you get your dream apartment. The first step in the Apartment Co-Signing Program is for you to find and apply for an apartment. Once the residential property expresses that you have all the requirements to be approved and only require a cosigner, please contact our office. We will help to facilitate the next step by connecting you with an eligible cosigner.
Each residential property application is unique, please send us this application so that we can find a co-signer that will best fit the properties requirements for approval. Once you and our co-signer have been approved by the residential property, you will be required to pay the one-time fee at the time of the signing of the residential agreement.
It is just that simple!
THERE IS NO APPLICATION FOR CO-SIGNING.
Check out our FAQs for any additional questions.
For questions and our application call today!
Our rates are very competitive. We pride ourselves on our ability to out perform our competitors while providing our clients with peace of mind that they are getting the most out of our services. The fee is a one time fee which is due AFTER you are approved with one of our co-signers. Our rates are as follows:
|$450 – $749||$500|
|$750 – $1450||$750|
|$1451 – $1999||$1000|
|$2000 – $3000||$1500|
Why choose us?
Forget Being the Biggest; We’ll Settle for Being The Best:
It’s impossible to give our clients the attention and the service they deserve when you get too big. That’s not the company you want, and it’s not the kind of company we’ll ever be. We’re the best at what we do and we intend to keep it that way.
To provide every consumer with the tools they need to properly manage their financial profile. We will do this with sound advice and education – not loopholes or shortcuts.
|As the economy stumbles, the need for honest and reliable financial advice becomes more and more important. But it seems too many companies are all too willing to put profits before people Co-Signing.com has vowed that people come before profits at any cost. We can always be counted on to give truthful, honest advice, even if that means not “making the sale”.||Each team member at Co-Signing.com understands that our actions influence the lives of our customers, fellow teammates and our company’s reputation. We understand that our actions and contributions to the industry are a direct reflection not only of the company, but a reflection of how each of us is as individuals.|
Matthew H. Long Beach, CA
I wanted to take moment and thank co-signing.com for helping me get into my new apartment. I was more than capable of affording the rent, but had some blemishes on my credit report that kept me from getting approved on my own. I reached out to co-signing.com and was approved within days. The customer service I received from co-signing.com was beyond my expectation from any co-signing company. They are easily to deal with and answer the phone every time I call. I strongly recommend Co-Signing.com if you are in need of a co-signer.
Kennestha J. Orlando, FL
I'm so happy and grateful for the services this company provides. Not everybody is able to have the perfect credit score to get the things they want. This company provides people who have that for you. (with a fee) It took only 2 days to get a Cosigner and get approved. I can't wait to move into our new place and I will definitely be using their services the next time I need to. Thank you!
Contact us today!
355 S. Grand Suite 2450,
Los Angeles CA 90071
560 S. Main Suite 11S,
Los Angeles CA 90013
185,081 total views, 92 views today